Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014...THE COLOUR PURPLE

Happy new year folks :) We made it!!! 2014!!! What a joyous feeling, how exciting, another year. Thank God for His mercies. Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time and I must confess I have thoroughly missed each and everyone of you but believe me it has been for good reason. I started my own clothing line called "ss007ff". I just got tired of some of the mess out there that people actually put so much money on and I know how painful it is to pay for rubbish no matter how cheap it is. Rubbish is rubbish even if packed in a limo. LOL!

So how was your 2013? Good? Bad? Happy? Sad? Ok? Whatever it was just be grateful you are here in 2014. I spent my 2013 focusing so much on what I didn't have and what I wanted that I missed a lot of the good moments even though they did happen. But I never actually took time to enjoy those moments instead I spent my time complaining about how those moments really should be or how they should have played out. I overlooked most of the things that I should have cherished but instead was angry I didn't get or have more. So much so I came into 2014 angry about all that I didn't get in 2013 instead of just being happy I am here and savour all the joy of 2013!

Well, as a good friend of mine said, " why don't you concentrate on the good things and then you'll actually realise you have so much to be grateful for ". And she is very right! I spent the first few hours of the year bashing my mr cool for things he didn't do last year but not stopping to thank him for all the the things he did last year. ( I am sorry baby, you know I love you). And this kinda reminds me of our relationship with God. We spend so much time imagining how it should be and how it should be done we don't even appreciate or recognise when it is done and what we have.
I just want to say I had a wonderful 2013!!! God was and is very kind to me and I praise Him with my entire being.

This year I want to live my life with the color purple as my favourite colour ;) Do you know what purple represents? Well  I'll tell you... The colour PURPLE  is associated with royalty. It symbolises power, nobility, luxury and ambition. It conveys wealth and extravagance. PURPLE is associated with wisdom, dignity, independence, creativity, mystery and magic.


So here I am wearing a purple dress from the "ss007ff" collection. You can have a look at the website to see what's available at ss007ff! We ship all over the world  and as we say all you need to do is " allow us to make you the belle of the ball ;) " And this time I posted a few relaxed photos as well because I want a relaxed and stress free year!!!
 


So here are the pictures I'd like to share with you today :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment