Wednesday 19 June 2013

WEEKE(N)D LOVE...

On a lighter note from last night's outpour of emotions, I had a "NICE" weekend. NO, scratch that I had a "GREAT" weekend, which even somewhat overlapped into Monday. YAYY ;) My daughter aka my photographer was away for the weekend so packed my bags Friday night (even though quite late) and headed to a far away place, a magical place, YEAH RIGHT!!! Just went to "MR COOL"s domain, ain't nothing magical about that *rolling eyes*LOL!

Went to see "MAN OF STEEL", the new super man movie. It was GOOD!!! It's next in line right after "FAST AND FURIOUS 6" for me. I have found a new crush..Err, I am always in love with almost every actor after a movie and then I see "MR COOL" and it's back to reality for me. Anyway, it's a good movie, highly recommended. Been told not to see "THE PURGE", all the action is in the preview just like "AFTER EARTH". So get some microwave popcorn, watch the preview and go to bed.LOL! I actually used to the go to the movies just for the hotdog, just like Ikea Wembley. The only thing that truly motivates me to going to Ikea is the hotdog, not cause I really need anything from them. But now I go to the movies for the popcorn :) Didn't help me seeing the huge bags they come in though. They come in huge nylons and are emptied into the containers...not freshly made like the one at my wonderful "SILVERBIRD GALLERIA". Oh, how I miss that. Anyway, I have adapted so this tastes good as well, not just as good but well enough. So it was movie night Saturday.

Sunday!!! Father's day!!!We went to visit "MR COOL"s mom and dad. Absolutely wonderful people. So kind and extremely knowledgeable of fashion. They put the "ABLE" in "FASHION" (FASHIONABLE) . His dad used to have his shoes hand-made  right from the age of 16. Can you beat that? You should listen to him describe his style and his mom...Oh my! I would go on forever. But it was lovely seeing them again, as always :). Oh, his dad paid me a compliment. I haven't stopped laughing since he said it. He said "I like your knees"!!! My knees??? It was so funny and then he said, in his defence, "some of them have dodgy knees"! I am practically rolling on the floor with laughter. He is such a funny man, never a dull moment. The things he comes up with, just like my grandad. I am laughing again as I type this now, LOL!! Afterwards, we went to a barbeque hosted by his son's girlfriend's family (why does that sound long? LOL!) It was lovely, the food was perfect. Am not a lover of food so obviously it must have been good. I left back to my wonderful abode later at night ( I so love my home, note the use of the word "HOME").


Monday!!! Met up for lunch with "The Man" at a really nice restaurant called "The Delaunay", quite nice. Busy during lunch but slowly starts to free-up after that. Very nice food also. I enjoyed the banana split quite a lot. Parted ways and I headed to "Louis Vuitton" to pick up a bag I had dropped for repairs. They had repaired it but also succeeded in destroying something else. SIGH! I was tired from walking around in heels so told them to call me when they have the parts they spoilt in store and was out the door. Then, home sweet home!!!


So here are the pictures I would like to share from this weekend just gone by (and some other days I missed)...ENJOY :)

 
I am wearing; Gucci wellies, Opening Ceremony brown boots, Christian Louboutin wedges, Timberland boots, Gina red strappy sandals, fur gilet, Atmosphere vest (Primark, I have actually had this for over 3years), Zara peplum top, Zara white t-shirt, Jbrand jeans, Banana Republic jeggins, Fendi 2jours bag, HnM brown blazer, Wolford body top, Zara jeans, Ted baker belt  and of course, a smile ;)
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment