Monday 20 May 2013

48 HOURS LATER....

Hello folks! Been out of here since friday so here I am today, back at typing hard. I had a good weekend, though I missed church :( I was away in another part of england :) Not too far off though. Sunday was a very reflective day for me because it was my dad's 10th year rememberance (how time flies!) Still feels like yesterday I got the news.

I recieved it with mixed emotions partly because I didn't grow up with him but also because I was just building a good relationship with him before he passed on. Oh well, we all have to pass on at some point, we just pray not too soon. But it will always be too soon for those that love us even if we live till a hundred years. Always hard to let go.

I spent sunday in my 'Mr Cool's  garden, 'DE-WEEDING' the pond (is there such a word as de-weeding?) I dont know *shrug* I had gone in there to listen to some good music and enjoy a bit of sun but couldn't help myself when I realised how easy it was to pull out the weed.  Plus it seemed like fun. ( I can be weird like that). So I didn't rest till I had de-weeded the entire pond. Then I could see the gold fishes and even the frogs came up to say thank you.LOL (or maybe the frogs came up for kisses!!!could have made a prince out of one).LOL

Nothing great happened this weekend, so if you are waiting to read anything exciting about that, NO!!! And today was uneventful as well but still ended pretty good. Am on to something that will make me millions (well I believe so). I also believe tomorrow will be a great day ;) I believe that strongly. So sorry if I seem a bit boring today but hopefully the pictures should cheer you up.

Got two different set of outfits today since I didn't have any posts at the weekend.
So here are the pictures I would like to share.....ENJOY:)






I am wearing:Mango (blue) top, Zara flared jeans, Nicholas Kirkwood shoes, Dsquared sunglasses (I have put a scarf around my neck under the collar of the blue shirt and attached a brooch for detail), Asos (white) top, Banana Republic denim leggings, Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, Louis Vuitton 'damier speedy 35' (I am trying to attach as much detail to the items and their correct names incase you want to purchase anything as seen on me).




2 comments:

  1. Didn't the jeans just take the shine off your shoes? *tongue out* Can we have a different background please?

    ReplyDelete