Wednesday 22 May 2013

THE 36 DAY CHALLENGE....

I didn't post anything yesterday because I didn't feel like. PERIOD!LOL! And also because most of my readers are still personal friends. So they read and then send me messages privately instead of commenting and giving me the kudos here.LOL! Could you kindly leave your comments here? Let others know real people read my blog. Thank you.

Yesterday, 'TUMBLR' was sold for 700+million pounds. I am currently thinking of an idea that can make me that much money, so please do not tell me any of your money making ideas as I will steal them (yes I confess). He's 26 (the guy who created it) and lanky looking and all. But I bet he's gonna be in the next edition of GQ's top 50 hottest men as voted for by readers. Women!!! (and some men!!!) Yeah, I know right. Amazing how 700+million pounds catapults you to 'HOT'! LOL!

Ah! The reason for the title of today's post...Starting from Friday (which is my birthday...yayyy!!) I am embarking on a '36-DAY-NO-SHOPPING' challenge. (May God really help me) It means no shopping, no retail therapy (why oh why! The word  'NO' and 'SHOPPING' do not even match). But this is to discipline myself because 'HELLO, MY NAME IS....I AM A CHRONIC SHOPAHOLIC'*shame faced*

I have been inspired by two lovely ladies on instagram to simply wear what I have in my wardrobe and see how easy it is. I mean I wear something once and it's like...NEXT!!! That's all going to end on Friday. Why wait till Friday I hear you say? Well it's my birthday then and I may need an outfit. Don't want to start today and then need an outfit on friday and have to break the rules. So as from Friday, I will post an outfit (for the next 36days after that) that I have put together from clothes that are actually waiting to be shown some love (again) in my closet. LOL.

Today, I went back to the gym, just to tone up and release some tension. Been quite stressed lately but I am much better now. Got back home and put together an outfit but couldn't wear it to my midweek service as the weather was nippy plus I wasn't going to hop buses in heels. So I ended up changing to comfy shoes and a jumper. And I finally got to wear dungarees which I absolutely adore.

Here are the pictures I'd like to share today...ENJOY ;)






I am wearing: Forever 21 peach blouse with black trimmings, Zara dungarees, Next jumper, Zara gilet, Sam Edelman black sandals, Necklace (available for purchase secretstylist007@gmail.com), Louis Vuitton damier speedy 35 bag and of course a smile ;)

P.S: Pictures taken by my able photographer, my daughter who I repeat is 'SIX'.
And I still haven't bought a camera so if you are thinking of what to get me.hint hint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment