Friday 10 May 2013

WEATHER FAUX PAS....

Woke up this morning at past 4 am and couldn't go back to bed. Stayed there, tossing and turning till it was 7am and time to get my daughter ready for school. Got a lot of real issues to deal with and some made up ones. The made up ones have somewhat fed off from the real ones so they also seem real and depress me. But i am a child of God, so depression lasts but for a moment with me :)

So finally sent my daughter off to school at just a few minutes past eight, looked around and thought alright time to plan my day. Oh after my prayers, I am quite religious and proud of it. The day always starts with what to wear even before a shower. Hmmnn...what to wear, what to wear, what to wear. oh i know, let me check the weather forecast on my iphone first, as we have been having some nice sunny days and I always think it's warm till I step outside without a coat or blazer and start shivering. It predicted 'rain'! YAYYY!!! Ok I  have to explain this. For most people, rain means dreadful weather and depresses them. For me, I get to show off my yellow Jimmy Choo/Hunter boots so yes, YAYYY!!

Well it wasn't really YAYYY because it didnt rain, it was hot and nice (hence the title of the post LOL) but I still rocked it and felt good. Went to the shops and had a good walk around taking pictures. When i saw the first picture, I looked so bright, I thought, 'why was I tossing and turning?' 'Why was I feeling depressed?' It's a good day and I am looking bright and happy :) so that really cheered me up.

Eventually got home and made a quick change as I had to go visit a friend who's been ill. And i thought i'd try something i have never really paid attention to: STRIPES ON STRIPES and I loved the outcome.

So here are the pictures I want to share ths evening.....ENJOY!!!
 





Wearing; Miss Selfridge dress, Zara coat, Calzedonia socks, Chanel classic bag, Jimmy Choo/Hunter boots (my pride LOL), Silva Rielle shirt (with cut out shoulders), Zara pants, Coral necklace,Christian Louboutin pumps.



2 comments:

  1. I think you look fab in pretty much everything. Well done hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the shirt with the cut out shoulder is by Sylvia Rielle...

    ReplyDelete