Monday 13 May 2013

COOL FASHION HUNTING....

Today I decided to go hunting....for bargains. And I said to myself I am not doing any high street store, I am looking for treasures that wont put holes in my pocket. Just one off pieces I can work with to my own taste and satisfaction. I didn't have a great weekend but I had a fantastic Sunday morning! One, money and all the riches in the world, can never buy (I am not talking about sex so don't get excited). Jeez people, just because my blog says 'SEX ON MY MIND' doesn't mean that's what I do or actually think of all the time. Speaking of that, my 'Mr Cool' put that there and I dont know how to get it off!!! But sex is indeed a wonderful thing *BLUSH*

Back to the topic, so I take the train to Oxford Street, emerge from the underground and there is this fierce wind! So much for the sun shining up there. It hit me like a slap to my face. I quickly gathered my thoughts and headed to my destination.....my very own fashion treasure cave (well store actually). I stop to get some cash and what happens??? The card doesn't work!!! What is this!!! Why!!! Of all days, it shows the balance but wont give me the cash. How mean. Luckily, I have my back up credit card with the highest 'APR' in history....bloody tease. All that money and you are afraid to touch it because you' ll be paying back through your nose. Anyway, I march on ernestly as the wind ain't playing, it's so cold.

I get to the store and I am welcomed by one of the most pleasant faces I know, the lady that runs the store. Wonderful woman, large heart and she survived cancer (please pray for cancer patients). We exchange pleasantries quickly, because I had looked at the entire store in one minute and seen all I needed in one place. YIPPEE. so I get to work, trying on all but buying few, as am on a credit card roll so minimum spend advised. I got a few items that I really liked and one of them is the blue pinafore I am wearing in the set of pictures below. And I got it for a fiver (5pounds *big grin*).

Here are the pictures of the day! What I wore during my hunt and what I wore after my hunt, just to show you...ENJOY :)

 




The necklace is a gift from a wonderful woman whom I admire greatly and look up to. I have known her only a short while but I must say she has been a big inspiration to me. Thank you if you ever get to read this ;)

I am wearing: Massimo Dutti shirt, Blue 'Treasure' pinafore, Christian Louboutin shoes, Sophia Grace for Browns shoes, Gap cardigan, Vintage brooch and a huge grin :)

P.S: Love to my persona photographer again, my six year old daughter, thank you princess. (I apologise for the poor quality of the pictures today. I need to get a camera, yes I know)




1 comment:

  1. You look like an angel in the first picture. In the second one.... A sexy kitten. Rarrrrr.

    ReplyDelete