Saturday 11 May 2013

WHERE AM I...ADVENTUROUS!!!

Opened my eyes this morning, took in my surroundings and thought 'Where am I?'. My daughter is curled up beside me on this lovely red leather sofa and am still thinking, 'Where the heck am I?'. Maybe i am dreaming...Nah! I have the urge to pee.(now usually, I believe in dreams, You don't have the urge, you just pee). So I am not dreaming, I am actually in this really nice apartment with this huge TV, must be the biggest I have ever seen. The characters on it are almost life size. Oh no! I now know where I am, I have been kidnapped...but whatever for??? I am just a simple mom living in london minding my business, now writing a blog!!!!THE BLOG!!! I have been kidnapped because someone has deemed me a threat seeing I am so interesting and would definitely make it big time..........and blah blah blah( please recall how I told you yesterday I make up situations in my head and believe they are real incidents till my brain returns to function mode....yes? Well, this is one of such moments, LOL) So I thought 'Who is going to pay my ransom?'. My grandparents and uncles and aunts are in Nigeria and America respectively. Why kidnap me to make international calls for ransom. Unless of course, they have 'Lebara' or 'Lyca' (which allow you make cheap international calls ). How lame!!! I have been kidnapped by 'Lyca and Lebara' users, not even 'EE' or 'Vodafone'. Or they could call my boyfriend. Shoot, we had a row last night, so he'll probably tell them to keep me. I am almost in tears as I remember I may have to wear the same outfit till I am released. I cant go shopping or change clothes at will....Death to Kidnappers!!!

But no, (phew) I hadn't been kidnapped (as if, really). I had simply slept off while visiting my friend who I did mention was ill yesterday. So I was very safe and glad. My phone jolts me back to reality as it flashes and my daughter asking me for breakfast, got me up and ready to go but not before my morning prayers. If He could die for me, what's ten minutes in the morning i can't spare? So after the prayers, we rummage through the fridge, warm something up for her, eat and we are out.

On my way home, I kept thinking of  my next and first post of the day and thought I'd write about maxi dresses; 'WAR OF THE MAXIS'. But one step outside and it was more like 'WAR OF THE WEATHER'. So i remembered my kidnap theory and thought ADVENTURE. Hmmn, ok I'll wear something showing my mid-rif which I found rather 'ADVENTUROUS', considering I have had a child and this belly had expanded, stretching my skin almost to the limit at one point in time.

So here again are a few shots of me being 'ADVENTUROUS'...ENJOY:)
Tagging (in no orderly manner) : wine curdoroy Theyskens Theory flared pants, Nicholas Kirkwood red shoes, Ralph Lauren striped shirt  and a Smile ;)

1 comment:

  1. lol @ 'I am almost in tears as I remember I may have to wear the same outfit till I am released. I cant go shopping or change clothes at will....Death to Kidnappers!!!'

    ReplyDelete