Thursday 9 May 2013

BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND DELIGHT



So this weekend that went by (Friday the 3rd of May to Monday the 6th of May) was bank holiday in the UK. I wanted to go and see 'The Book of Mormon', from the makers of 'South Park'. It is apparently very funny.
Well that didn't happen because my man didn't book the tickets early enough (but I am not mad, am in love..lol)

So anyway, ended up going to 'La Creperie' in Hampstead, North London. That kiosk has apparently been there for over 20 years and I swear they make the best crepe I have ever tasted. (Please never go by my ratings of food or any restaurants, I am not really a food person).
Also went to a friend's 35th dinner on Sunday evening in some turkish restaurant.

I had a rather difficult time deciding what to wear to the dinner (I always have this problem). I try on everything the night before and then on the day of the event, whatever I have settled for and deemed perfect, head turning and jaw-dropping, suddenly seems boring. (I am sure some of you know what I am talking about).

Anyway, so here goes:




The picture to the left (excuse my peeking boob) was taken by my daughter on the way to the dinner and the one to the right by my 'Mr Cool' when we got back from Hampstead.
I am rocking: (in no orderly fashion) Vanilla London black dress, Saint Laurent clutch (I haven't read up why 'Yves' was dropped, will do so right after this), Giuseppe sandals (my fave shoes at the moment), River Island white top, Calzedonia tights, Chanel shopper bag, Charlotte Olympia 'dolly' pumps and that about sums it up.



Oh yeah, I just had to show off the back of the dress ;)

P.S: I put up this particular post as I just felt like sharing what I wore last weekend with you :)....ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment