Thursday 30 May 2013

BACK...

So I have been gone for  a minute and getting several messages that I need to put up a new post. I am glad some people find me interesting even though they don't comment *rolling eyes*. It was my birthday last Friday the 24th. Nothing happened. No elaborate celebration or surprise. I was home all day and then a movie. THE END. So I won't go into much details regarding that as it wasn't a good day neither was it a good weekend. Infact  I wish I was in a Harry Potter movie so I could remove the memory in Dumbledore's office, (yeah huge Potter fan here) but I am not  so....whatever.

On to more interesting news, I have been quite happy and excited this past few days, not sharing the news... not just yet!!! LOL. Oh, remember my 36-day-no-shopping challenge? Today is my 7th day and I must say I am doing pretty well. I didn't even know I had all the clothes in my wardrobe, some still have tags atttached!!! WOMEN!!! and when we are asked we say we have nothing to wear.

Met up with 'MR COOL' today (ok I actually just felt like dressing up and going to disturb him at his meeting. LOL). And I am glad I did because it was nice, had a good time. I wonder how people walk around the westend in heels, it's so much work. I did today and it was murder. I looked nice and all (if i may say so myself) but I was going through so much pain and thinking whatever for!!! No wonder people carry flats along or at least trainers. Me, THE DIV, thinking yeah walking in heels on Regent street is easy...NAH!!! I will never forget my flats again.

I am also on a self help program (I am in it all by myself with the help of God). I won't go into details but all I can say is nothing beats a peaceful loving woman...she is divine. i will talk more on that next time. Just wanted to share a few pictures I have taken over the last few days that I have missed.

So here are the pictures I would like to share..ENJOY :)




I am wearing: Zara navy blue blazer, Hollister ripped jeans, Gucci belt, Christian Louboutin 'madame mouse' nude shoes, Fendi red '2jours' bag, Asos black chiffon ruffle blouse and in the second picture which was on the evening of my birthday, on my way to the cinema (it rained all day, showers of blessings) : Current Elliot mustard jeans, Asos polka dot top, Gucci belt, Zara blue satchel, Jimmy Choo/Hunters moc croc wellies and of course, as always a smile ;)

P.S: I haven't been myself lately but I am back in form now so YAYYY!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment