Tuesday 14 May 2013

LADY SINGS THE BLUES...

I  wake up everyday thinking about all sorts. I have issues..and so do you! Period!!! Don't even try and deny it. But what can we do? Life goes on. I didn't wake up in the middle of the night (as I did all weekend) tossing and turning. I slept well. You want to know why? Well, I am not telling. LOL.

I had planned my day the night before, and included in that plan, (well actually it was my utmost plan) was the plot to visit my 'Mr Cool'!!! I call it plot because he's meant to be working and I devised a way to get into his day.(Please don't ask me how I did it, I more or less forced it) Got out of bed to get my daughter ready for school, while thinking of what to wear. Wanted to impress him as I hadn't seen him in a while. But I know what impresses him and clothes do not play a major role in it. ( You filthy lot...am sure you are thinking sex already).LOL.

I was going to take the train but it started drizzling so I ordered a cab. Now the good thing is I have been using this cab company for over 12 years, so it was quite easy requesting a particular driver, who had also become a friend that I enjoy having long conversations with (And this was going to be a long drive). I found out today, he was a manager with 'Topshop' for over 12 years (To me that spelt you must know about fashion). So we had a really long conversation about that till it was time to alight.

Finished my business where I had been dropped off as quick as I could because I just couldn't wait to see 'Him' *big smile* and also because it was raining now and I needed to be indoors (somewhere warm at least). Ordered another cab and I was on my way. Fascinating chap, this particular driver. We had some conversations I cannot believe we had (story for another day).

I got to my destination and.....THE END!!! Ok not really. LOL!
I am wearing different shades of blue today, down to my handbag hence the title of my post. (Please is the bag blue or green? not sure! you tell me).





I am wearing : Joseph pants, Zara turtle neck jumper, Zara blazer, Gianmarco Lorenzi shoes, Gucci belt. (Note how I have comfortably mixed high street with high end)
Oops, there is no bag in any of the pictures, well I guess I'll save that for later.

P.S: It was drizzling while taking the pictures so I couldnt really stand around posing.
 Pictures were taken by someone I really think should be a model ;) thank you.
The necklace is from a charity shop on my high street. (Yes I do go round scouring charity shops for jewellery, accessories and fine china, real treasures are buried in those places)
 


 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment